Download this app to your desktop
While dish setup, don’t rely on a compass, its accuracy is limited.☝ This app, however, provides you with a high-precision instrument to create a landmark and avoid a compass and calculation of magnetic azimuth.
The app does NOT require a camera, motion sensors or a digital compass to help you with satellite antenna set up.
WHAT ELSE YOU GET? A whole bunch of other useful features:
- 2 modes: GPS-OFF (take advantage of satellite maps to off-site express check intended location for possible satellite signal blocks before you actually setup the dish) and GPS-ON (aligning the dish);
- 2 types of target: Satellite (choose a certain satellite from a list) and Direction (set specific direction, which is good for aligning point-to-point wireless communication antennas);
- 4 map types;
- Access to a public transponder list;
- Magnetic azimuth display for hard-core compass fans!)
- Our love and care!☺We support you and answer all your questions, just send us feedback by pressing “Contact developer” button in the menu or send e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Last but not least: we don’t run super-annoying huge ads in your face - good for nervous system and usability, friends!
HOW TO USE THE APP IN GPS-OFF MODE to express check any point on planet Earth for satellite signal blocks:
1) Turn off GPS in the menu;
2) Choose a satellite or set direction;
3) Find intended location of dish setup and fix it with a long tap → Direction indicator and alignment parameters will show up, now you can have a look at the map and decide if that location is adequate or it's better to find another one.
Now you are ready for the main part, let’s roll!
HOW TO USE THE APP TO ALIGN YOUR DISH (easy, really):
1. Make sure that the internet and GPS are enabled on your phone; bear in mind that for best accuracy you should be outdoor, or at least come close to a window;
2. In the menu go to «Target» and choose a satellite/set direction → You will see your location and direction indicator on the map, and your coordinates, GPS status along with alignment parameters in the info panel at the top of your display;
3. Wait for max accuracy of GPS (it may take some time to determine your location). Accuracy depends on surroundings, good range is
جميل Nice App